Sunday, August 12, 2007

My Research Paper

Writing my research paper was a great experience for me and I think it will help me so much in my future study. I learned many points from this research paper:


  • Writing a research paper can't be done quickly in few days. You need to find enough time in order to finish your research paper on time.

  • I learned how to gather information from different resources and that using information from the Internet is not always acceptable.

  • The most important thing to do before you start writing your paper is to have a plan.

  • I learned different ways of paraphrasing. Writing notes is a good way to avoid plagiarism.

  • I learned the different methods for attribution.

  • Writing reference list is not easy as I thought. You have to learn the proper way of writing reference list.

No comments: