Monday, August 13, 2007

Improving Acadimic Performanve

From this reading, I'm interesting in the part of Developing Sound Study Habits because it provides a good strategy to manage your time for studying. In fact, many students do this mistake, they don't study until the last few days before exams. It's very important to set up a schedule that organize your time for studying. From my own experience, I used similar method in my university (actually in some subjects ) which helped me a lot so I don't have to stay up all night cramming for my exams. Furthermore, as the text noted that studying in a place where there is no distraction is very important. Personally, I can't study in front of the TV or while I'm listening to music. I have to study in a quite place where I can concentrate and I always wonder how can some students study while they are listening to music or watching TV!!!!!!! HOW CAN YOU DO THAT !!!!!!!!!!
In addition, rewarding your studying is very important and enjoyable.I often reward myself by calling some friends. It helps me a lot and motivate me to continue studying.

1 comment:

Sorida said...

hi alaa
you interest this part too
i think these techniques are useful for us