Sunday, July 22, 2007

Hapiness

Happiness is a state of well-being characterized by emotions ranging from contentment to intense joy.Happiness can be defined differently among people.For me, I think it's a situation in which a person sentenced to life as beautiful and stable life free of pain and pressure, at least from his point of view. For some people, it may be a true joy that springs from the heart and does not depend upon the circumstances, for others it's being able to do something for someone and not expect something in return or it may be defined as seeing the smiles on their children's faces.In fact, every person is seeking for happiness no matter how happiness is define as. .In my opinion, you don't find happiness, you make happiness. You choose happiness. You can reach happiness by doing what brings you the most meaning and contentment to your life over the long run.

1 comment:

vicky said...

Dear Alaa,
Its Vicky.
i think u are sleeping right now, because u look like really tired today.
Do u know what am I doing now?...drawing the map for happiness.
I just finish reading ur defination of hapiness, it is such a wonderful areti.cles.
Tell me how can u do that...hahah